What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive online skin care training course for aspiring skin care entrepreneurs
- 3 things you simply must know about preservatives before deciding your formulations
- How to effectively get your skin care brand onto the shelves of retail outlets
- How to include Vitamins & Active Ingredients in your skin care preparations
- how to position yourself in the market to ensure your business is a success
- Everything you need to know about wholesaling and e-retailing
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Skin Care Tycoon scores 71.65/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.skincaretycoon.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was AUD247.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: skincaretycoon.com you’ll also be taken through to skincaretycoon.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)